An experienced Contemplative Practitioner, Annamary has had an active meditation practice since 1994. Faithfulness to the practice gently transformed her, giving her the strength and inner peace to weather multiple traumas in her life. Annamary was blessed to be raised in a home where spirituality and prayer were a part of everyday life. She explored how different foods affected mood and various aspects of one’s health, eventually leading to a career in nursing, where she could help others reach their optimum health. A lifetime seeker of mind-body-spirit health, Annamary sought out experiences and teachers to add to her knowledge base and deepen her own spirituality. These included Catholic Charismatic Renewal, karate, yoga, and Centering Prayer (contemplative prayer/ meditation). Through Dr Susan Taylor’s Meditation Specialist Certification program, Annamary became empowered to transmit her knowledge of stress reduction and meditation in a methodical yet inviting way.
She specializes in:
- Assisting clients in establishing and maintaining a daily meditation practice.
- Troubleshooting the meditation practice of clients who have tried but failed to establish the practice they envision for themselves.
- Teaching stress reduction through focused awareness.
- Teaching quick, easy to learn stress reduction techniques to empower clients to more effectively manage their day.
- Helping clients to recognize what their lives could look like once they have established their own practice.
A life-long resident of New Jersey, Annamary lives in a shore community, but frequently travels to North Jersey.
She is available for individual or group sessions at your home or office, and also as a workshop facilitator and presenter.
Location: New Jersey
Certification Year: 2010
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: (201) 285-2041